Monday, July 18, 2011

Smart Goals

          The goal that I want to accomplish this year is that I would like to increase my GPA average by 14.46% of my original average that is currently 80.64%. To increase my grade on chemistry class and geometry/algebra class will help me get into a good school/college. I would also attend tutoring in order to gain more knowledge on the subjects that I am having difficulties on. By adding more information into my project will also increase my grades in class, also reviewing on my notes that I have done in class .I am considering going to a trade school or getting into City Tech College. I am an open-minded person so my pick on which college that I would want to go might change depending on my current grades, GPA average and the college offers. I plan to achieve my goals because I can and WILL become an engineer from the skills that I learn from either the school I pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment